On further study of Neon, I found that the center of the atom’s structure, eight neutrons, was too unstable to be bonded by the forces of the two protons on either end of the chain. The same pole of all eight neutrons pointed mostly into the center of the atomic structure was too much repellent force to keep the atom stable. Surprisingly, the answer to this dilemma was not only simple, but conserved space and strength of bonding forces while also making the atomic structure more impervious to outside forces tearing it apart. The solution was to understand that as the carbon atoms that bond to form Neon come together, their neutron ends must attract each other, not repel, this means that the neutrons in the center of the Neon atom form their own attractive bonds as well as causing the protons to enter into a opposite pole attraction, though we know that the protons repel each other, they very likely repel each other even more on their north poles, as magnets do. Thus the neutrons will not line up end to end as was supposed but instead, grip each other in two rings like gears in a clock.
I will upload a graphic showing this as soon as I can.
This arrangement changes some things, but instead of being detrimental to my theory, it enhances the probability of it being more correct. It also has inspired some new insights into star structure.
Instead of understanding stars as balls of condensed gasses, I now perceive them to be balls of crystalline matrices, of neutrons and protons stripped of most of their electrons. This structure explains many things. As the inside of a star becomes more crystalline, it becomes less chaotic, more stable, less energetic. Thus the temperature should decrease in stars towards the core. The core will also react to internal stresses by vibrating, as we know our own star does, like a tuning fork at 126.22 Hz. You can find this sound on YouTube. It makes other frequencies as well, but according to my research, this one is more constant. As the inner section of the star or sun becomes denser, it also becomes less populated with electrons, however the mass still attracts its electrons, but can shed them quite easily due to the violent fusion processes on the outside at the surface of the sun. Infact, the super amount of electrons that are squeezed out of the core have no where to go but up and out, and turn the mass into a giant plasma ball of electrons and nuclear reactions.
These things are important to my theory for two reasons, one the atoms now have an easier time fusing inside the star because electrons are not present in enough quantities to inhibit proton neutron bonding. Electrons are very reactive to protons and can make it difficult for a neutron to attach to a proton due to their poles matching the pole of the neutron coming closer to the proton, and because electrons are easily disturbed in their orbital cloud by other electrons and attractions to the poles of other atomic particles nearby. This exerts a push pull effect on the proton and makes it difficult for any structure to form at all, other than the electron proton form, or Hydrogen, which is the most common element in the cosmos.
The other importance of this more stable neutron neutron bonding discovery in my theory is that it allows for stars to be more dense that at first theorized, more dense and more structured, this allows for the density zones within a star to correlate to density in gravity strength in normal and subspace regions. As the star’s core is compressed, it is not just compressed in a haphazard manner, but instead, as with magnets, similar poles of sub atomic particles, + + or – – will oppose each other more and more as they come together, and opposite poles will attract each other more and more as they come together if the alignment is favorable. This means that the denser the star, the more crystalline the structure will be, the more aligned the poles of the particles will be, and thus the more magnetic the star will become, as the theory states, the electrons around and fields around protons, when aligned in a planar form, will amplify the effect of the forces inside the particles, and cause the field around it to grow by causing the quanta particles to line up into larger and larger rings due to resonance and amplification of the inner vibrations due to the antenna effect the orbitals inside undergo because of their more quasi-solid nature, this part of the theory states that the smaller the orbit of a particle, and the faster it goes, the more it behaves as a solid, able to deflect and reflect other particles, quanta not contained in a field line especially, these free quantas, that hit the orbitals and are ricocheted away from the orbital into other orbitals or free quanta, this is how magnetic fields are formed.
As the star becomes more physically organized inside, the outer area becomes more magnetically organized. But as my theory states, the more matter is compressed, the more the vibrational energy that forms attractive wave fronts, or gravity vibrations, known as magnetic attraction, are decreased in outside space and increased in sub space. A star has so much energy, it never made sense, before, as to why they hold together so well for so long. But now, my theory explains all of this. Down below is a list of oddities in science that my theory explains:
- Why stable elements are limited in number. : because neutron proton bonds are rigid and affect the way an atom can come together in stable structures.
- Why some atoms have many isotopes and some have only one, or very few. : because electrons create chaos and vibrational stresses so that if two protons end up being two close together, the electrons will repel each other, and push the proton to such a sharp angle in its bond with a neutron that the neutron will tear apart from the structure and not allow the atom to be stable enough to exist anymore as it was. This explains atomic decay.
- How magnetic fields are formed. :because atoms tend to be polar, if they align, as they do in some metals, their outer electron orbitals will act like antenna arrays and cause free quanta to form more electron orbitals that are bigger than the original and these will expand outward up, and back into the poles of the structure forming a magnet.
- How gravity is made. : attractive waves that are magnets, are compressed and cause the sub space mirror particle to vibrate more, and in this smaller space the mirror particles of things are closer together and begin to attract each other more, even though it is a kind of magnetism in subspace, it is felt more strongly and as the mirror particles pull together, they tug on their above space particles and the movement is even stronger and faster in our space.
- How movement of electrons, electricity, causes fields to form. :because as electrons move through metals, they align with each other, in a kind of wave or push pull chain, and because they align, the more electrons that are aligning in the wire, the more the material of the wire itself will align with the electrons, which will cause orbitals to become resonant and act like antennas, which will cause free quanta in the atmosphere around the wire to begin forming up resonant wave fronts, which will make bigger orbitals and grow outward, making a magnetic field.
I hope my theory is becoming more clear. And that you have enjoyed discovering these ideas with me. Thank you for taking the time to read my papers. Have a great day.